Kindergarten Rockhampton & Gracemere
Le Smileys Kindergartens provides family focused early learning in a caring and warm atmosphere. The Program is delivered by Qualified & Experienced Teachers using play based learning to facilitate early learning in social, emotional and cognitive development to enable school readiness. Children in the Kindergarten are taught according to the Queensland Studies Authority, Queensland Kindergarten Guideline and also our Early Learning Years Framework. The children will have developed skills in their learning well before they begin formal schooling.
The outcomes are:
- Children have a strong sense of identity
- Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- Children are confident and involved learners
- Children are effective communicators