Berserker Long Day Care Kindergarten
Le Smileys North Rockhampton Kindergarten offers a unique experience and environment as a Long Day Care Kindergarten for three to five year old children.
Our Educators at Le Smileys are committed to providing a high quality program that caters for the needs, interests and abilities of all children. At Le Smileys Early Learning Centre we believe in a pleasant, warm and inviting environment. Supporting learning with vibrant and flexible spaces which are responsive to our children’s abilities and interests.
We aim to:
- Promote lifelong learning
- Develop each child to their full potential by providing a wide range of play experiences in order to expose children to many different situations
- Focus on the creative arts where children are encouraged to express themselves through music, dance, drama and visual arts
- Provide a caring a happy atmosphere in which the children will be able to express themselves freely and show their individuality
- Guide children in the good social values and successful interaction with their peers so they have a sense of belonging and hope
- To excel in maintaining a high quality learning environment. And to ensure our families can access all components of the Governments incentives.
Why choose our Rockhampton Kindergarten?
Our North Rockhampton Berserker location allows a small group of children to have individualised programming and attention during the day. As a result, it maximises their early education in preparation for formal schooling.
Our programs are reflective of each child’s interests, abilities and development. They adhere to the guidelines set by ACECQA, National Quality Framework, The Early Years Learning Framework and the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guideline.
At Le Smileys, the program is delivered by a Qualified Early Childhood Teacher. Qualified Certificate or Diploma Qualified Early Childhood Educators support our teachers. We also have an Educational Leader who works with all of the educators. In doing so it supports and enhances their professional development to continue the high quality kindergarten service.